Saturday, October 19, 2019

[SHEET MUSIC] I'LL BE YOUR LIGHT - Younha (윤하) / The Tale Of Nokdu OST 2 조선로코 녹두전 (Piano Cover / Tutorial)

Hello! 

Now I've finished making sheet music of "I'LL BE YOUR LIGHT " by  Younha (윤하) ,  from The Tale Of Nokdu OST 2 조선로코 녹두전.
I hope you enjoy it and if you have doubts about just follow the tutorial that is on my YouTube channel "PiaOnline K-Drama OST & K-pop". This score has 5 pages and you can buy and download PDF  below and you will receive it quickly in your email

I'll Be Your Light  '빛이 되어줄게' (PDF / 악보)
 

⚠ After your payment, be sure to check your email spam/junk box if you don't see a reply email in the next minutes, or sent me a email to pianonline7@gmail.com


CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS (Piano Tutorial / Cover) :



⏩You can also buy MIDI or both with a discount:




Learn piano for FREEhttps://tinyurl.com/PianOnline-flowkey

No comments:

Post a Comment