Saturday, June 1, 2019

[SHEET MUSIC] OH MY ANGEL- CHAI 이수정 / Angel's Last Mission: Love OST 2 (Piano Tutorial / Cover)

Hi everyone! 

Today I've finished making this requested sheet music of "OH MY ANGEL" by CHAI (이수정) from Angel's Last Mission: Love OST 2.  
I hope you enjoy it and if you have doubts about just follow the tutorial that is on my YouTube channel "PiaOnline K-Drama OST & K-pop". This score has 4 pages and you can buy and download PDF below and you will receive it quickly in your email:


Oh My Angel - Angel's Last Mission OST 2 (PDF)
  

⚠ After your payment, be sure to check your email spam/junk box if you don't see a reply email in the next minutes.

CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS (Piano Tutorial / Cover) :




Discover the  new way to learn piano: https://tinyurl.com/PianOnline-flowkey

3 comments:

  1. So I paid you for "Oh My Angel - Angel's Last Mission OST 2 (PDF)", but I don't have the PDF? Kind of a bummer it's not instant access as I wanted to play this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind. Your email came through right after I posted. Thanks! Excited to play this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 페이 했는데 어떻게 다운로드 해야 할지 모르겠네요, 그리고 두번 결제 된것도 같구

    ReplyDelete