Saturday, May 4, 2019

[SHEET MUSIC] DON'T GIVE UP ON ME - Andy Grammer / Five Feet Apart Movie OST (Piano Tutorial / Cover)

Hi everyone!

Finally, after two weeks of being on vacation (sick ๐Ÿ˜ข), I finished making the highly requested sheet music of "Do not Give Up On Me" by Andy Grammer (Five Feet Apart OST) It's on Eb. Particularly this score was the hardest I've made before, i took me many hours, and some days to finish this, a composite beat I've never seen before and the use of many "Fusa", now I see why the song has such a special rhythm and that it sounds different to the others! ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you enjoy it and if you have doubts about the rhythm follow the tutorial that is on my YouTube channel. This score has 4 pages (actually 3 and a half) and you can buy and download PDF below and you will receive it quickly in your email:



Don't Give Up On Me (PDF/MIDI)



⚠ After your payment, be sure to check your email spam/junk box if you don't see a reply email in the next minutes.

CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS (Piano Tutorial / Cover) :




“Discover the new way to learn piano ► https://tinyurl.com/PianOnline-flowkey

4 comments:

  1. I've tried 3 times to purchase, each time Paypal says "we're sorry, we can't process..." Is there a different way to get the sheet music pdf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, where are you from? Which country?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There! I also just tried 2x to purchase and PayPal said it could not process my request. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please try again, i tried today and i working _:D

      Delete